Pointer from Jack Schwager
1) In trading , the key to success is your personality. Everyone is different and so this one hard to change , because it is your own self.
2) "Losing trade dilemma" If you are in a losing trade , successful trader , will cut loss , by "cut it half , cut it half"
3)He also "caution against trading a meet profit goal". Meaning is best not to set a price target. Cause if you do that and the price don't hit your target then you will feel not so good.
4) Alway buy the Strongest Stock and Sell the Weakest.
5) He mention that if a stock drop 3% , trader will 1/2 it (sell half) . Down another 3% "zero" it. Meaning sell off.
6)If you have a system that work on more market is a Stronger system . When I read this I think V3go system is one of it. :)
7) Volatility does not equal to risk
8) Do more of what works and less of what doesn't
9) The mindset of a good trader is you can change very fast.
Eg, this stock is going up and you long , but the next minute it go down , and you can short.
10) Losing is part of the game
11) If you have a good trade , you must be patient. Tell yourself "I Stay I Stay and I Stay" .